Economics Essay Help consists in developing skills of independent creative thinking and writing out their own thoughts.
Thus it is necessary to demonstrate the following skills:
• independently express in written form an opinion on a definite final subject (topic);
• use necessary and sufficient arguments, without going beyond the scope of the issue under consideration;
• To have knowledge of social science terminology, to use social science concepts in accordance with the content of the problem in question;
• Critically evaluate various statements, conclusions about public objects, phenomena, processes;
• Understand the requirements and scope of the question (the skill, keeping within the framework of the problem under consideration, reveal its essence);
• analyze, summarize and explain social phenomena;
• identify and explain their attitude to problematic judgments of social science topics;
• Provide coherent and convincing arguments that allow us to disclose our own opinion (our own position);
• Critically evaluate proposed problem statements;
• Write the facts in a narrative form in writing, without going beyond the scope of the question posed;
• formulate an opinion on the approaches underlying the problem statements.
Instruction for the student
1. Determine the meaning of the proposed statements, answering the question: What did the author want to say?
2. Comprehend the problem by answering the questions:
• What are the main problems associated with this topic?
• What do I need to know to open it?
3. When choosing a topic, you should be sure that:
• have a good knowledge of the basic science to which this topic applies;
• clearly understand the meaning of the statement (what the author wanted to say);
• You can express your attitude to the statement (to agree completely or partially, to try to refute it);
• know the social science terms necessary for a literate, theoretical discussion of the topic (the terms and concepts you want to use should relate directly to the topic of the essay);
• you will be able to bring examples from history, public life, your own life experience in support of your position
• see the various aspects (aspects) of the problem raised in the statement and can characterize them.