General requirements to formatting
General requirements to formatting include:
– Please, make sure you format the paper according to required citation style. Remember, MLA, APA, Harvard, Chicago all require different title pages and headers.
– It is recommended to use 1-inch margins from each side.
– We use the font Times New Roman, size 12 with double spacing unless different is provided in paper requirements.
– One page equals 300 words. Please, do not write less or more. Sometimes clients need strictly this amount of pages. If the client requires, for example, 1 page single-spaced you will be paid for the two pages.
General requirements to the structure of the paper
– Please, provide the title page for the paper if the required formatting style is APA, Harvard or Chicago.
– If the paper is longer than 6-7 pages, it would be beneficial to provide the table of contents if the paper can be logically divided into separate parts.
– Usually, we do not require abstracts of the paper, however, it can be mentioned in the client’s requirements.
– Please, keep in mind that abstracts, table of contents, reference list, and appendix are not included in the world count. If you have accepted 7 pages long paper, it means that you have to write seven pages of body paragraphs + reference list + table of contact + appendix and abstract if necessary
– It is beneficial to follow the common sentence structure that has an introduction, body paragraphs, and conclusions but, please, do not make neither introduction nor conclusions too long. It is unlikely to work when the three pages long paper includes a 1-page long introduction.
– In case you are referring to the interview or a picture, consider including it in the appendix. Appendix might also include too long tables, diagrams, transcript of the interview, photographs etc.
– It does not, however, mean that the body paragraphs cannot include any tables or diagrams. In contrast, it is even favorable to support your claims with the statistical data, tables, charts and so on if they do not take too much place. But remember that it should be relevant and helpful in proving your idea. You should refer to them since they perform a supporting function. Please, do not use tables to simply fill the word count.