1. Analysing existing content (all content that uses Quest Joondalup brand’s hashtags: #quest, #questapartments, and/or #questjoondalup) using Salesforce Social Studio ‘Analyse’ function; and
2. Creating content (one (1) post promoting Quest Joondalup onto the Social Studio Digital Hub Facebook page) using Salesforce Social Studio ‘Publish’ function.
This individual assessment is designed to refine and apply your social media marketing skills. In week 2, you will:
1. Receive log-in details for Salesforce Social Studio (https://socialstudio.radian6.com/login).
2. Receive detailed instructions on how to use the ‘Publish’ function on Salesforce Social Studio,
to publish posts onto the Social Studio Digital Hub Facebook page.
3. Receive detailed instructions on how to use the ‘Analyse’ function on Salesforce Social
Studio, to analyse social media activity around a specific keyword (such as a brand name) and/or hashtag.
1. One (1) post promoting Quest Joondalup to be published onto the Social Studio Digital Hub Facebook page using Salesforce Social Studio ‘Publish’ function.
2. A MS Word document must be submitted via TurnitIn on Blackboard, written in Arial, 10 font size, single spaced, and featuring the following:
• All wording in the post you had published on Facebook (point 1 above). This is a transcript of all the words you have in your post.
• A write up of your findings and recommendations in regards to the sentiment trend, media trend, influencers and key words, which you had obtained through your analysis of your chosen organisation for a 30 day period.
• ULO 1: Generate creative ideas for various social media platforms and show how they can be integrated with an organisation’s online and traditional marketing efforts.
• ULO2: Critically evaluate the role and efficacy of social media marketing in current marketing practice.
• ULO 4: Communicate effectively and appropriately using a variety of social media platforms in both local and global contexts.
• ULO5: Use technology tools to manage and monitor social media marketing efforts in a responsible, ethical and practical manner.