1) Start Early!!! Do not wait until the last minute, as that ALWAYS is obvious to the person grading papers.
2) Write an outline to organize your thoughts about how you plan to lay out your paper. This will tell you what you have and what you need to get
3) BE SURE TO HAVE A THESIS STATEMENT!! You are making an argument, and supporting it with evidence. How can you collect evidence if you do not know what your thesis is? Take a position by making an assertive claim, and then you can look for evidence to support it.
4) Do not try to impress me with fancy language. This is an introductory-level class, so just say what you need to say without worrying about flourishes and fancy language. Be efficient. Be professional in your tone. AVOID THE FLUFF. If your paper is running long, look for "fluff" to cut. That makes your paper more efficient.
5) Revise and proofread your academic paper multiple times. Forty percent of your grade on this assignment will be based on style. This includes spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization, the avoidance of contractions and abbreviations, and the use of good sentence structure. These, I call the easy points. Do not throw the easy points away.
6) Be sure to cite your sources, both in the text of the paper and in the Works Cited at the end of your academic paper. This is to avoid being accused of plagiarism, which is a cardinal sin in academia. If you are unsure of how to cite your sources, ask.
7) You may want to read your paper to someone, to see if they are able to follow your argument. If they do not understand what you are trying to say, you can remedy the situation without it costing you points. Read it out loud. If something sounds wrong, it is wrong. Once you submit your paper, you can no longer make changes.
You can order your own assignment here. We can write cheap original paper fast! We provide wide range of services: proofreading, thesis writing, research paper in economic, sociology, history, philosophy, management or any other field.